It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to feel the love in Thailand. Friendly favors and random acts of kindness are just the norm here...As they should be! Meet a few of the Thai folks we've run into--they might be strangers, but that didn't stop them from showing us some love.
1. Our impromptu guide, who gave us an hour tour of this beautiful temple and a Buddhism 101 crash course.
2. The Thai fabric guru, Sandy, who has taken us under her wing and introduced us to this incredible industry.
3. Smiley Man, who has one of those smiles that warms you inside and out. He shoots us one each and every day. There's nothing like a cup of coffee and a smile to start your day off right!
4. Our human GPS, who found us turned around on a country road. We asked for directions in broken Thai, English and body language. At the drop of a hat, he put down his lunch, hopped on his bike, and guided us home himself.
5. Mr Fix it, who we asked for directions to the closest bike shop. He fixed the bike himself and sent us on our way asking for nothing more than a smile in return.
So go spread the love and bring a smile to someone’s face. Here’s to feeling good, because after all, it’s Valentine’s Friday!
(Trouble seeing the photos? Read the blog on our website HERE.)
Let's play Who Wants to Be a Zillionaire, right now!
The $500 question starts us off, here we go.
Founded in 1727, “the Pink City” is the nickname for what city?
Hey Toters, what’s Athen-in’?
Back in 2019, travelers Eileen and Lesley visited Athens, Greece. They loved it so much that they wanted to encourage you to visit “the city of the violet crown” someday too. If you ever get the chance to go to Athens,
…you Odyssey the Porch of the Caryatids on the north side of the Acropolis
Traveler Tim Gibson loves seeing new parts of the world. His latest ventures took him to the southwest of France.
From visiting his nephew high in the Pyrenees, to enjoying the glorious mountain views of the region, and to partaking in the spectacular French cuisine.