It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to feel the love in Thailand. Friendly favors and random acts of kindness are just the norm here...As they should be! Meet a few of the Thai folks we've run into--they might be strangers, but that didn't stop them from showing us some love.
1. Our impromptu guide, who gave us an hour tour of this beautiful temple and a Buddhism 101 crash course.
2. The Thai fabric guru, Sandy, who has taken us under her wing and introduced us to this incredible industry.
3. Smiley Man, who has one of those smiles that warms you inside and out. He shoots us one each and every day. There's nothing like a cup of coffee and a smile to start your day off right!
4. Our human GPS, who found us turned around on a country road. We asked for directions in broken Thai, English and body language. At the drop of a hat, he put down his lunch, hopped on his bike, and guided us home himself.
5. Mr Fix it, who we asked for directions to the closest bike shop. He fixed the bike himself and sent us on our way asking for nothing more than a smile in return.
So go spread the love and bring a smile to someone’s face. Here’s to feeling good, because after all, it’s Valentine’s Friday!
(Trouble seeing the photos? Read the blog on our website HERE.)
Summer sea-sun is here!
At Taaluma Totes, we’re feeling pretty shore this is going to be the best summer yet.
And to celebrate, we’re launching our Brighter Than The Sun hat sale. For a limited time, you can get any of our hats for only $10!!!
It’s time for a face mask re-fresh...summer is here and your new style awaits!
Our masks are now on sale for $5 each.
Plus, all proceeds will be microloaned to small business owners here in the United States.
Yep, that’s right: masks, microloans, ‘Merica!